Plan Your Getaway Weekend.
Welcome to a Historic Stay.
With over 125 years of catering to weary travelers and tourists in the heart of the Finger Lakes, the Naples Hotel offers you a unique stay in a well-preserved historic building. Each of our rooms have been tailored for you to have a relaxing and worry-free stay. From the comfortable beds & linens to the little details, we have many various accommodations to suit your needs. We know your stay in Naples will be enjoyable….and unforgettable.
**In an effort for the guests of the Naples Hotel to truly unwind, we ask that they truly unplug as well. Although all our rooms are equipped with free high-speed Wi-Fi & flat screen TV’s, we do NOT offer Cable TV service. However, each suite is equipped with an Amazon Fire TV Stick for our guests that feel the need to watch TV while on vacation.
Terms & Conditions
DUE TO COVID-19:
– CONTACTLESS CHECK-IN/CHECK-OUT
– NO HOUSEKEEPING SERVICES DURING YOUR STAY TO LIMIT CONTACT WITH GUESTS
– RESTAURANTS AND BARS WILL BE CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Check in Policy: Check-in is at 3pm on the day of arrival, and check-out is at 11am on the day of departure. If you plan to arrive at the hotel after 8pm, please call the hotel to ensure we are available for you.
Smoking: Naples Hotel is a smoke free hotel. Smoking is prohibited during your stay in all guest rooms and public areas. Guests who violate the policy and smoke in non-designated areas are subject to a minimum $200.00 charge for returning the room to smoke-free status and agree to being charged by accepting this policy.
Parking: Free parking is available to all our overnight guests. Hotel parking is located at the rear of the Naples Hotel, across the street, and on-street parking where available.
Occupancy: All rates are based on double occupancy. Additional nightly charge of $25 for each additional person, and required roll away bed. Maximum occupancy of (2) two adults per room. No hourly rates available.
Children: We love kids! Please contact the hotel directly when booking reservations with children so we can accommodate your room accordingly.
Accessibility: As the Naples Hotel is a historic hotel, there is no elevator, and all guest rooms are located on the second and third floors. Guests should be comfortable and able to negotiate a flight of stairs.
Pets: Naples Hotel does not have accommodations for pets. We will be happy to supply information for area kennels if necessary.
Usage Policy: We reserve the right to charge for any damage to or removal of items from the premises and/or unusual cleaning. Damaged or missing items from rooms post check-out will be charged to your credit card on file. These include but are not limited to remote controls, linens, pillows, room key, books, etc.
Naples Hotel guest rooms are to be used for hotel guests only, and not for events or gatherings. All gatherings, events, photo shoots and filming are subject to advance approval by the owners. At least seven days advance written notice required prior to any personal or professional photo shoots. No closed door filming allowed. Additional fees apply. In other words, you may not simply reserve a room for a photo shoot or filming. This also applies to day of events such as weddings. Please call us at 585-374-5630 for further details. A separate contract is required.
Items left behind and requested to be mailed will incur a minimum charge of $10 and may take up to 15 days to receive. We apologize for any inconvenience. To avoid this, please be sure to thoroughly check your room for items that are of value to you prior to your departure.
As we are a small independent business, cancellations affect us greatly. Therefore, ALL cancellations are subject to a minimum $25 per booked room cancellation fee and are treated as follows:
- 72 hours or more prior to arrival – $25.00 administrative fee
- 72 to 48 hours prior to arrival – $75.00 administrative fee
- 48 hours or less prior to arrival – one night’s stay, or deposit amount
- All cancellations must be provided to the innkeeper in writing or by calling (585) 374-5630
- Our rates are based on double occupancy.
- Ontario County Sales Tax (3%) and Ontario County Room Occupancy Tax (7.5%) will be added to the full reservation cost.
- Direct reservations are confirmed by payment of your first night in the case of a 2-night stay, OR 50% of your total stay for three or more nights. This may appear as two separate charges on your statement in the case of three or more days.
- All other channels (e.g. booking.com, etc.) require full payment in advance.
- A security deposit authorization of 1-nights stay is required at time of reservation.
- A valid id must be presented at time of check in along with the credit card used to reserve online.
- No cash accepted onsite, sorry.