Note to our customers regarding
COVID-19 and the Naples Hotel operations:
The comfort and safety of our guests and employees is a top priority for us. Furthermore, as a business, we must be able to operate with a profit margin. Both elements are essential for us to remain viable.
This property and business were acquired by new ownership in March of 2020, during the height of the coronavirus pandemic. It was our intention to open immediately, but COVID-19 made this impossible. Due to the pandemic uncertainty, the rapidly changing regulations, the phased openings, and reduced numbers of customers, we have opted to temporarily delay the opening of the food and beverage business at the Hotel. Our accommodations are open for hotel guests; however, the bars and restaurant remain closed currently.
We are closely monitoring the situation and are in contact with the CDC, local and state officials, and following their guidance and suggestions. Our dining services will resume in the future when we feel the business is safe and sustainable once again.
In addition to placing hand sanitizer at each of our entry points and in each hotel suite, we have also posted informational messaging from the CDC in all our restrooms and other high-traffic areas of the Hotel.
We have further added the following measures to create a safe environment for our guests, including:
- Disinfecting all hard surfaces, and common areas on a regular basis.
- Ensuring all employees are trained in properly washing, cleaning, and wearing gloves when preparing the hotel suites.
- Fully sanitizing hotel suites upon guest checkout.
- Washing and sanitizing every piece of linen, towel, sheet, duvet cover, and pillow between each hotel guest.
- Providing “contact free” check-ins, and not entering guests’ rooms during their stay.
- Closely monitoring the health of our employees and requiring them to stay home should they experience the slightest of symptoms.
With the safety of our guests, their families and our employees a top priority, we kindly remind our guests if they, or any of their family members, are experiencing respiratory illness and symptoms, fever, coughing and shortness of breath to avoid visiting the hotel and follow doctor’s orders.
Other steps you can take to minimize the spread of viruses include:
- Avoiding contact with people who are sick.
- Washing your hands frequently for at least 20 seconds. Especially before eating, after using the bathroom, and after coughing and/or sneezing.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
We look forward to serving you soon.
The Naples Hotel